Post: Full-time permanent Marketing and Business Development Associate (35 hours per week)
Salary: from £23,000 - £25,000pa
Based: Hybrid. Dunfermline, Fife.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Lead to join our growing Edition Dog brand full-time (35 hours per week).
This is a varied role focused on utilising your marketing knowledge, initiative, creativity and outstanding organisational skills to plan and deliver our marketing proposals to our external partners. As well as developing and maintaining key business relationships to maximise sales revenue.
- Development, implementation and communication of marketing strategies and plans to our external partners.
- Development of marketing packages and pricing strategies to meet our external partner’s needs.
- Maintaining business and strategic partnerships by establishing and building relationships through effective verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Lead the implementation of marketing plans for our external partners.
- Identify new business partnerships and establish relationships within this network of contacts and key decision-makers to develop new marketing proposals and sales revenue.
- You will be a strong and enthusiastic ambassador for the Edition Dog brand.
- Knowledge of print and digital advertising as an effective way to promote and market brands and products.
- You can create marketing proposals in response to partner's needs and have an analytical mind to offer insights to make recommendations in developing these proposals.
- You have excellent influencing skills, strong initiative and emotional intelligence to allow you to achieve your marketing and sales goals and objectives.
- You should be confident to discuss and negotiate sales revenue with external partners.
- You are creative and innovative and have the drive to keep up to date in marketing, innovations in the dog market and the Edition Dog brand.
- You need to be an effective communicator to build key relationships and confidently engage with our business partners verbally, over the phone and in video meetings.
- Approach our current and potential partners enthusiastically and confidently and convey a passion for the Edition Dog brand.
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and drive your workload.
Qualifications and experience
- A relevant marketing degree would be preferred.
- No experience is necessary, and this post would suit a graduate looking to develop their expertise within a dynamic and varied role.
- Ideally, you will have a deep love for dogs.
- 28 days holiday per year inclusive of statutory holidays
- Company pension scheme.
- No cost on-site parking.
- Tea and Coffee are supplied.
- Opportunities to attend events across the UK with the team.
Closing Date: Midnight on Friday, 30th June 2023
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org