Edition Dog Magazine
Issue 2 now available
The team at Edition Dog Magazine are delighted to share the news that Issue 2 is now. Our magazines are 100 pages and are full of in-depth and detailed information written by professionals. Each of our features focuses on your dog's health and wellbeing. Mix this with a dash of light-hearted stories and activities and you have what we feel is the perfect dog magazine.
In Issue 2:
- IQ and Your Dog - how you can test your dog’s IQ and how you can improve it.
- Feeding Raw Bones: the do’s, the don’ts and the alternatives.
- Mental Stimulation: How to alleviate your dog’s boredom by keeping their mind active
- Making a dog’s dinner out of Christmas! How your dog can still enjoy a festive meal
- We take an in-depth look at health issues: Issue 2- Hip Dysplasia
- Dog Years: Part 2: Early breeds in Asia
- The Science of Socialisation
- Find out all you need to know about the German Shepherd
- To Rescue or not to Rescue
- Preparing your dog for winter
- First Aid Pull Out
- Lifestyle – Canicross
- Ask the Vet Team – your questions answered
- Recipes and crafts - make things for your dog to enjoy
- New products - the latest things to buy for your dog
- Dog games - fun activities to enjoy and bond for you and your dog