Issue 21: published on the 25th June 2020. Our magazines are 100 pages and are full of in-depth and detailed information written by professionals. Each of our features focuses on your dog's health and wellbeing. Mix this with a dash of light-hearted stories and activities and you have what we feel is the perfect dog magazine.
In Issue 21:
* Managing our need for social approval
* Knowing me, knowing you
* The best sources of omega-3 for dogs
* It’s not what you eat
* Health Focus: The Science of Eyes
* Adding variation to a raw diet
* Edition Dog Debates: Lockdown puppy prices
* How hard is a dog’s life?
* Puppy preparation
* Keeping your garden pet friendly
* UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter
* First Aid Pull Out: Eye conditions and eye health
* Breed Focus: French Bulldog
* Recipes: Summer green pesto
* Dog Games and Training: Be useful! Fetch, carry & find! Part three
* Pooch Products
* + More
Order your copy today for only £4.85 including FREE postage and packing. Delivery charges will apply outside the UK.
If you want to have your copy delivered to your door before the magazine reaches the shops each month you can also subscribe.