Issue 24: published on the 24th September 2020. Our magazines are 100 pages and are full of in-depth and detailed information written by professionals. Each of our features focuses on your dog's health and wellbeing. Mix this with a dash of light-hearted stories and activities and you have what we feel is the perfect dog magazine.
* Is your dog’s walk a bestseller? Part one
* Safe as houses?
* Diabetes in dogs
* Improving welfare, reducing stress
* Conscientious owner or over-worrier?
* Puppy Blues
* Edition Dog Debates: The final curtain call
* Caring for a double coat
* The Havanese
* The Working Minority Breed Club
* Flees this summer?
* Prepare to be relaxed
* First Aid Pull Out: Mouth Conditions: signs and treatment
* Breed Focus: The Mixed Breed Celebration
* Ask the Vet Team sponsored by Natures Menu
* Recipe: Eggs & why they are great for our dogs!
* Dog Games and Training: Recognising Learning Styles in our dogs
* Pooch Products
* + More
Edition Dog Magazine has been dedicated to dog health, wellbeing, behaviour& nutrition since 2018. We are more than a print and digital title with a community across the UK of passionate followers. As part of our brand we have the UK's only dog health and well-being event, Edition Dog Live.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about special promotions.