Issue 14 was be published on the 28th November 2019. Our magazines are 100 pages and are full of in-depth and detailed information written by professionals. Each of our features focuses on your dog's health and wellbeing. Mix this with a dash of light-hearted stories and activities and you have what we feel is the perfect dog magazine.
In Issue 14:
- FREE EDITION DOG 2020 Calendar*
- Living with Canine Dementia
- Creating a Calm Christmas with your Canine
- Complex Canines
- The Role of Diet in Kidney Disease
- Health Focus: Luxating Patella
- Carnivore or Omnivore?
- Edition Dog Debates: Rethinking Rare Breeds
- Chasing the dream dog
- Puppies and Bodywork
- Edition Spotlight: Pranic Healing
- Tour De Rescue
- Edition Dog Live
- First Aid Pull Out: Injuries to the nose
- Breed Focus: The Labrador
- Ask the Vet Team
- Recipes: Beef Burgers
- Dog Games and Training: Recall issues? Part 2 - Being more fun!
- Pooch Products
*whilst stocks last
Order your copy today for only £4.85 including FREE postage and packing. Delivery charges will apply outside the UK.
If you want to have your copy delivered to your door before the magazine reaches the shops each month you can also subscribe.